Slightly overweight, thyroid profile test shows less T3 level. Possible reason?

Hi Sir, I had a thyroid profile test done last week My TSH and T4 are normal. But T3 is slightly less which is .73. When I read the articles about thyroid, its said that normally doctors don t consider the T3 level, but research reveal that even T3 should be taken into consideration. Could you please help me with this ? I am slightly overweight . Can the borderline level of T3 be a possible reason for this ? I tend to increase weight every year. Thats why I am concerned about this. Hope you can guide me through this.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012