Slightly high ph, protein and specific gravity level in urinalysis. Reasons ?

Hi I know this is not an emergency but I work nights and so can not get to the doctors, I have the home urinalysis reagent strips and have done a few over the past couple of weeks, I have done one today and repeated as yet again I have a slightly high ph level, as well as a slightly high protein level and a high specific gravity level. I am on the depo injection but have still taken a pregnancy test to rule that out but it has been like it ever since my last period which finished on the 4th feb, please can you tell me why these might be high?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013