Slightly bent penis while erect. Normal?

Hai, i am 27 years man, I performing masturbation(moving pennis up&down with hand) when i am 19 years ,recently i notice that When penis got bigger it is almost 6 inches but it is not perfectly straight .it is slightly towards right hand side like banana and diameter of penis increased .i did not had sex with any girl till now but i am having sex feelings towards girls.
i am going to plan marriage in my can i fuck a girl and satisfy her 100% ? Please tell me really the truth because i do-not want to spoil a girl life.

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013