Slight wheezing on deep breathing after getting treated for pneumonia. Metallic taste in the mouth, chest tightness and shortness of breath. Am I getting a relapse?

hello , 3 months ago I had bad pneumonia and was treated in the hospital, it took 4 days for my oxygen levels to return to normal. Now a month ago I started to notice a slight wheeze when inhaling deep and mostly after drinking something hot. But the other day my chest started feeling tight, and if i would take 2-3 deep breaths in a row I had a sour / metallic taste in my mouth, I would have shortness of breath, and my head would start to pound like lack of oxygen or something. Also my limbs would start tingling . These are all symptoms I had before I went to hospital. What could be happening?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012