Slight weakness in the hip, leg having a freeze-burn feeling, is ice cold yet warm to touch. Had labyrinithis treatment. What could be the cause?

i was diagnosed as having labyrintitis in september last year and while i was in a and e i had all the symptoms of a stoke numbness on the right side of my body and face . everything came back to normal eventually apart from my right leg this still feels as though is is permanently in a bath of ice cold water and has that freeze burn feeling and always a ice cold foot yet warm to the touch . is this linked to labyrinthitis or something else i do seem to have slight weakness in my hip at the moment hope you can she some light on it thanks Lynn
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012