Slight venous leak, pain in the penis, pressure in the chambers post a hard sneeze. Cause?<br>

Hi doc I might have a slight venous leak in my penis I have been taking cialis daily 2mg the problem is the penis head does noalston 100% hard the other day I had an erection from the cialis my penis chambers on the left and right were very hard & I sneezed very hard and my penis hurt very much for that split second on both chambers like alot if pressure from the sneez could this make my venous leak alot worse ?? From all the pressure that build up when I sneezed on cialis ??
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012