Slight temporary rheumatism, wrist joint pain, ESR high. Pain due to high ESR?

hi...I am 35 yrs old and my ESR is 45 can u tell me what diet i ve to take...i dont ve any diabetes or thyroid problems but slightly suffering from gastric , constipation , knee pain due to bit weight..... so pls tell me the diet Doctor told i ve slight temporary well as from past few days i ve numbness once in a while in hands or legs From a week my right hand wrist joint is paining slightly even i do little work ...pls let me know is it because of ESR...thanks.... YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer