Slight temperature and fatigue, rise in Index value from 0.13 to 0.72. Risk of HIV?

I had an exposure of receiving unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal penetration ( not exactly proper sex ) for 2 times. I have no specific symptoms except slight temperatures at times and a general feeling of faitgue. Since then I have taken the following tests : 1.) Rapid tests at two days exposure : negative although its completely inconclusive 2.) HIV ag/ab combo at 7.5 days exposure : negative with index value 0.13 3.) HIV ag/ab combo at 13.5 days exposure : negative with index value 0.72 My questions are : 1.) What risk do I have of getting HIV ? 2.) Is any of this tests conclusive ? 3.) Why is there a rise in Index value from 0.13 to 0.72 ?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013