Slight tear on vaginal entrance, small bump, pain during intercourse, frequent urination. Causes for symptoms?

I have a slight tear on the entrance of my vagina , following by a small bump, its VERY painful to even have intercourse. I have not had any irregular discharge , but slight painful and frequent urination . I have had the same sexual partner for the past 6 and half months, but prior had sex with a past sexual partner, Im really scared to find out what is wrong but its better to know than not know.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013