Slight sharp pain under pectoral travelling through armpits. What is causing smell?

Hi there ive recently been getting slight sharp pains under my left pectorial which sometimes travels through my armpit and into my shoulder , although it s mainly in my chest (on the odd occasion the pain is in the center of my chest) not sure if its relevant but about 4-5 months ago i suffered from pluerisy. And then for the last 2 days i keep getting a frequent smell in my nose not too dis-similar to sour milk which is driving me crazy as i cannot see whats causing the smell, any help would be great. Dan
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012