Slight rash under breasts, itching on left thigh, white bumps, tick bites. Treatment?

I got a tick bite three weeks ago on my leg. Rash was approximately quarter size. I have had Lyme in the past, very sick from it, treated twice after blood work confirmed it. Now, for two weeks the underside of my breasts have itched, have a slight rash there. Then two days ago I get itching on the back of my left thigh, and it is a rash, warm to the touch, and it has raised white bumps, no pus , no leakage,just itchy. I initially had chills, and slight fever for three or four days after the tick bite, which was on the front of my thigh, left side.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012