Slight pain in upper abdomen extending at the back, heartburn. Diagnosed moderate fatty liver infiltration. Suggest

Hi. I'm Sally, 53 years old. I experience slight pain at the upper right quadrant of my abdomen, have sgpt of 142, and experience heartburn. Ultrasound showed I have moderate fatty liver infiltration. Sgpt gone down to 68 after taking ursofalk for a month. Did not continue medication. Am still having slight pain in my abdomen, sometimes extending at the back. What could this be? What should I do? Pls. help. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013