Slight pain in ankles, radiating to calf, knee, lower thigh. Spasms, no swelling, causing discomfort. Suggestions?

it started 3 days ago. i woke up and there was a slight pain in my ankle area. as the day progressed it got worse and worse and move up to my calf area. ( this is all on my left leg only). I am young and in shape. i am 19 years old. so after the first day of pain the second day was the worst. The calf muscle started to go into spasms randomly and was sore to the touch, like a bruise . There is no swelling and no signs on the outside of my left leg. the third day no more spasms in my calf, now its just sore and tight. so the third day it has moved up into my knee , and that really hurts. this is all on the right side of my left leg by the way. its painful to fully bend my knee or even stretch out my leg. now i can feel it branching off into my lower thigh! this morning ( fourth day) my thigh is starting to hurt. could this be DVT?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012