Slight pain from eye to forehead. Dloper, montek and lcnervup suggested by doctor. Any suggestion?

i have a slign pain from the upper left eye to the forehead and back of my headfew days.its slighly superficial as well since if i touch that part of forehead it pains slightly.if i squeeze the are near the eye , i can feel the strain. i actually visted one doctor in my office who suggesetd dloper and montek lc, and the sam day i had another appontment with another doctor who suggested nervup.any suggestions here?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is sinuses as sinuses are usually silent and speak only at final stages
the signs are of sinusitis
get xray pns water view and get ent consultation to treat
now continue anti allergic tab
analgesic sos
till you treat it