Slight pain below the ribs radiating to the back, severe while running. Ultrasound shows fatty liver, bilateral kidney stones. What to do ?

Hello sir,I have slight pain in the below the ribs which radiating to the back,actually it is not pain it is like a discomfort.the pain below the ribs gets severe when I run.I have this pain for almost one year.I took a ultrasound scan about 7 mnthys ago.the impression was fatty liver and bilateral kidney stones (a few in both the kidneys,diameter 2-3 mm).I have this discomfort for almost all the day.I am 26 years old.please advice me what to do.I am really fed-up with this....
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013