Slight pain below rib cage, severe pain on sneezing or coughing. Had used mower for a long time. Cure?

My right side just at and below my rib cage hurts a slight bit, if I cough or sneeze it will bring me to my knees from the pain. I first noticed it hurting the end of last week, but no problem with sneezing . It has gotten worse, I thought about it today and remembered that I was very sore from cutting grass and having to work hard to crank the mower. I had to pull as hard as I could to crank it and I use my right arm to crank it. Not knowing there was any problem, I have been moving appliances (hot water heaters and washing machines up and on a truck over the weekend). I do not feel pain further toward my back, front, up or down my side, only in a small 5 inch area.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012