Slight numbness in the top and back of head, ears and shoulders. On suboxone. What should I do ?

I woke up his AM and felt a slight numbness in the top amd back of my head on the right side as well as the ears and both shoulders. I have been experiencing numbness in my hands every day when waking up for awhile. It is odd because it may be the medication I am taking. I am on suboxone . I stopped it for a week and I must say that the numbness in the hands stopped after a couple of days off of the medicine. Anyways, after 5 minutes of being awake, I am feeling better, but a little freaked out. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012