Slight irritation in the lower abdomen occasionally, biting feeling, suffer with frequent sinusitis, acid reflux. Suggestion?

I m male, 33 yrs old , sometimes in the morning or just after meals or during bumpy bike rides or while bending or leaning for day to day chore I occasionally I feel slight irritation in the lower right side of my abdomen Its like sharp pricking sensations inside linings of my abdomen as if I am being bitten a times it comes and goes. I used to feel same sort of feeling on left side of my stomach few years ago. Regarding my medical history I have acidic refluxes frequently but they do go away with antacids such as rabeprazole or sonpraz. I have frequent episode of sinusitis , laryngitis and tonsillitis (former two frequently) at the interval of 3-4 months for which I nee to take antibiotics with NSAIDs and antacids. In recent past before 6 months I had mild episode of hepatitis -E which went away within 3 months. I do have gas problem almost everyday.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012