Slight headache on left side, vomiting sensation, pregnancy ruled out. What could be causing this?

Hi.., my age is 28 and i am married for the last 1.5 years and no chaildren prsently. I have been diagnized with the BP which now been under control with the medicines. The slight headache on my left side of head bothers me always. Sometimes it doesnt turn up if its there real feels soo sick N in addition I am feeling so pukish. No pregnancy symptoms as I got my periods 2 days back. Need your suggestion on this please!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012