Slight headache on left side of head. Prescribed encorate medication. Causes and treatment?

Hi doctor my son is 6 and half year old and has been complaining about slight headache on left side of his head. We have shown him to Nuerosurgeon and he said nothing to worry about and precsrbed him Tab Encorate 300 mg half tab after breakfast and half tablet after dinner. Also when he has attack he can take syrup I gupesee Pluys 1.5 tp during the headache. What should i do and what exactly is happening i am unable to understand???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013