Slight headache followed by intense dizziness throughout the week post PPD test. Had a similar experience before. Am I allergic to the test?

I had a PPD test done on Tuesday of last week, a few hours later started to feel slight headache . I chucked the headache to hunger , I ate. Headache got worse and that evening started to feel like the room was spinning on an axis. I was unable to come back to nurse at work for results due to dizziness . I had to call out sick Wed, Thurs and Friday. Today is Monday, dizziness has dissipated enough for me to come into work, but still feeling woozy . Past two years when they did the PPD test, I felt sick also. Am I allergic to the test? I had chest xrays done last month as part of my annual physical, can I use the results to bypass re-do of PPD test at work?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012