Slight fever, vomitting, greyish coloured stool. Done blood test. Increased liver enzymes. Suggestions, further investigations?

hello doctor,
my brother is 26 yrs old, with no history of alcohol consumption, he is not well since a week now. he had slight fever, vomiting, n greyish coloured stool,. he underwent urine, stool n blood tests yesterday. he has no fever now, his appetite is also not disturbed i;e he is eating well. he has increased billirubin levels, but d alarming increase of liver enzymes is bothering me a lot. sgot is 700 and sgpt is around 2000. so what does it suggests? and wat all further investigations are nedeed?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013