Slight fever, sore throat, intermittent headaches after unprotected sex. Could this be due to oral sex?

Four days ago I had unprotected sex with a girl, now I have a slight fever, slight sore throat and on and off headaches (particularly when standing up). I have checked my tonsils and if I wasn t so paranoid id probably go with ive got tonsillitis from giving oral sex . Could this be the case? Ive heard the symptoms of HIV are very similar, but occur 2-4 weeks after and can last afew weeks. Im having this symptoms 3-4 days after exposure? and I do feel significantly better than last night. Am I being paranoid?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013