Slight dryness of scrotum, flaky. Is it eczema or psoriasis?

I m a 24 yr old male And I ve been having issues with slight dryness of my scrotum/pubic area for a while. It s not really painful, more annoying and flaky if I scratch . Not sure if shaving or sweating during sports is an issue either. I ve used a cream briefly and it seemed to help but I stopped using it consistently and when I scratch the same problem seems to reoccur. I think maybe eczema or psoriasis but wanted a professional and over the counter opinion If possible. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012