Slight dent in the middle leading up to my belly button does this mean i m likely to be pregnant?

hi im 25 i have missed a period( my periods are sometimes irregular) and can not remember the date of my last period and my stomach has started to get a slight dent in the middle leading up to my belly button does this mean i m likely to be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
Welcome to healthcaremagic.com .Slight swelling of belly does not mean pregnancy.Did you get a urine test done also scan of the pelvis to see for pregnancy-these are the definitive signs of pregnancy.