Slight cut or abrasion on my lower part of my meatus.

slight cut or abrasion on my lower part of my meatus I am 28, healthy Male, Unmarried, Never had any sexual partners and used to masturbate 3 to 10 times a week. I have a slight cut or abrasion on my lower part of my meatus (lower part of urinary opening on the penis cone). I had it for very long time. It some times irritate or has burning sensation after masturbation. I showed it to the doctor and he said that there is nothing wrong with my meatus. But I think he failed to examine it properly. It still burns when I am masturbation. I have stopped masturbation for couple of months now, thinking It does'nt heal due to exccesive masturbation. But it did'nt change anything. I have used various antiseptic creams, dettol, coconut oil but it did'nt heal. I have a steady girl friend now and now we want to take the relationship to next level, we are planning for sex on a romantic holiday next month. I am afraid that I might contract some disease because of this abrasion. I want to ask what is this abrasion? what might have caused it? and how do I cure it? how long will it take?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

I have this same problem.  Pain never went away.  I originally had the abrasion from running long distances and later aggravated it during sex/ masturbation.  I've gone to urologists, dermatologists, and nothing.  I had a cystoscopy and still nothing.  I've had it for more than 2 years.  Does anyone else have a similar experience?

Anonymous's Response
i have the same problem. my meatus seems to be more longer than usual. when i need to go to the toilet i feel scared because it is hurt. it feels like a cut at the bottom of my meatus. when i pee it feels like a cut contact with some water.
It is difficult to say something or to suggest anything without proper check up, and it is difficult via Internet. So it would be better for you to consult any physician in person in your area.