Slight cramping, white discharge, excessive thirst and urination, had sex during ovulation. Pregnancy signs?

Hi I ovulated on the12/26/12 and had unprotected sex on that day plus a few more times in the day leading up to my oculation. I have been experiencing slight cramping and thick creamy white discharge and I am currently 10dpo so these symptoms are def. out of the ordinary for me. I have been very thirsty and i go to the bathroom way more frequently than usual. I just wanted to know if you think zI could be pregnant or if you thinkk could be something like an infection.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013