your BP is definitely on higher side , and you also have chest heaviness , so i advised to consult your family physician / cardiologist and start medicine for BP control apart from your diet and exercise program and apart from ECG you should also do your 2D echo test , and some other basic test like serum creatinine
, serum electrolyte and thyroid
test ,once BP comes in normal range then do TMT test .
try tofollow following dietary advice
- Take good quantity of fresh fruits, fresh green leafy vegetables, pulses, legumes, nuts like almond, wall nut, soybeans, lentils.
- Take whole grain food like brown bread, brown rice, whole wheat, oatmeal, popcorn, sea food like sea fish salmon, tuna, sardine, meat like chicken without skin, lean poultry etc.
- Restrict salt intake
- Avoid saturated food item like fried food, ghee, butter, red meat, organ meat like liver
and sea food like prawns, crabs, egg yellow if you are non vegetarian.
- Reduce table salt and avoid bakery items, fried food, sweets, and ice cream.
- Take low fat dairy foods like skimmed milk, low fat yogurt, and low fat cheese.