Slight burning while urination, discomfort while ejaculation, redness and inflammation over pee hole post encounter. Advice?

Hi I m 25 male. I had protected sex a few weeks ago but she performed unprotected oral sex on me. And like 5 or 6 months before that I did have unprotected sex with a random girl but I did not ejaculate and probably penetrated her vagina for literally 5 NO more than 10 seconds, and like I said that was 5 or 6 months ago. But back to the intercourse I had with the recent girl. The next week it slightly burned when I was peeing when I woke up. It went away and came back a couple days later it s now two or three weeks after and it still slightly burns and is uncomfortable when I pee and just is uncomfortable when I ejaculate. Today I was at work I m walking around for about 5 hours on my feet and it was very uncomfortable like a chafing, irritated, feeling so I got home and saw my pee hole was red and slightly inflamed it feels very raw and uncomfortable. I can t afford std testing for now. Can you give me any advice or feedback thank you for your time.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012