Slight burning sensation in penis, used cue tip, drop of blood on it. What to do ?

I recently had slight burning sensation in my penis and thought it might be an infection so i took a cue tip and pushed slowly into my penis and pulled it out. The problem is that when i pulled it out i noticed it had less then a drop of blood on it, so barely any but still blood. I have at a younger age stuck cue tips in my penis and it has hurt to pee after but im scared because it hurts unbelievably now. What do i do?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012