Slight bump above nipple, sore to touch, added testosterone boosting foods to diet. Serious condition?

35 Male, Found slight bump on circle above nipple that is sore to touch only on bump. I have been doing weight training last few weeks after long lay off but have lifted more and never had this problem. My diet is very good and have adding more natural testosterone boosting foods recently. It has only been one day but is unusual, i am not likely to go to doctors unless it persists. What should i look out for if it is something serious ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012