Slight bleeding before unprotected sex. Pregnancy tests negative. Having early pregnancy symptoms. Could this be pregnancy?

I had sex on the 8th of march, the 11th of march, and the 13th of march (all with protection) however on the 8th of march we were both very intoxicated so i have no idea if the condom broke/slipped off at any moment and he jumped up at one point and told me he had to change his condom so there is a posibility that something happened. on the 13th, i noticed a very light, pink bleeding that lasted for about an hour and then stopped (before sex). the next day it was heavier, but not like a normal period, and then the next day it was very very light, i used a tampon and it was brown colored and not very much. after that day it ended completely the next day. about 2 weeks later i took a pregnancy test (clear blue) it said negative, a couple days later i took the other test which also said negative. It would be about 3 weeks after the first incident. I have been nauseaus,I have headaches , dizzy, tired, my boobs are sore to touch, and my nipples and areola seem a bit darker. Is there a possibility of pregnancy, should i get checked out? should i wait until i miss my period and test again? or am i just freaking myself out?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013