Slight bleeding after sex or foreplay. Is something wrong with the vagina?

hi there, i have found i have been getting slight blleding after intercourse or foreplay. the bleeding is only small and sometimes it may happen staright after or a day later. I have stopped having sex and the bleeding had stopped but on friday i had slight spotting. I did muck one of my pills up as i took it 10 hours late. I am worried there is something wrong with my vagina , i am only 18. Why am i bleeding and should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Hello mam. Bleeding once or twice in first sexual activity is common but if happened every time you had intimacy then I think you need to get yourself examined from your gynecologist.
It can be due to some infection or a malformation of arteries in your vagina so don't take it lightly.
Take care and all the best.