Slept naked, sore on penis, got bigger, between thigh and bladder. Worry?

Hi doc, I am a 23 year old male and recently (about 5 dsays back) I slept naked with the window opened because of the heat the next day I woke up I had some small sore just in the middle of ma penis I ignored it thinking it might be a mosquito bite and will eventually dissapear bt yesterday I noticed it had gotten bigger since the last time I really concerntrated on it,and this morning when I woke up I started feeling some bump inbetween my upper left thigh and bladder (close to the pubic bone) both are not painful but they really worry me. Please help and thanx for your time........Blessing
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013