Slept 13 hours, movement in stomach, twitching muscles in limbs and chest. Weakness. Tapeworms?

I think I may have tapeworms living in my body. This may have been going on throughout my childhood and was left untreated. Yesterday I slept 13 hours and it feels like something is moving in my stomach . I am noticing that certain muscles on my legs, arms, chest and hands have been twitching. Overall I just feel weak and like I m dying. I m 21 and this is probably not supposed to happen. My question, is there a surefire way to tell if I have tapeworms?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012