Slender child. Can see heart beating. Complains about heart aches. See a doctor?

My son is 7 and he is a rather slender boy some can easily see his ribs. I can also see his heart beat through his ribs under his nipple . I first noticed it about anyear ago. It is about a one or two inch area and I can totally see it beating. He has complained about pain in his heart a few times, maybe 5 times last year but I know children often have aches and pains. I am just wondering if it is something to be concerned with. Is it normal to see a child s heart beating through his Che s?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012