Sleepy, lazy, no period, dark urine with white strings, pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

Hello everyone I have been married for 7 years trying my best to have a baby I have been feeling sleepy and lazy for the past two weeks and my period is supposed to be due around yesterday but till now no period yet, I ve recognised that my urine is darker then usual and White strings floating. I tried the home pregnancy test today and it was negative ! Is the a chance that I could really be pregnant .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Oncologist 's  Response
White streeks in urine is no indication for pregnancy. Get your routine urine examination done to knw you do not have Urinary tract infectin. Delay in 1 day in getting periods is no indication of pregnancy. Recently a test from blood has been developed which can detect even one day pregnancy. but it has not been put to general use so far. For card test a gap of 8 days from the date of expected periods is needed to show the psitivety for pregnancy.