Sleeplessness, tired, forgetful, lack of concentration, feels thirsty, weight gain, pain in neck, shoulders and back

Hi, it s 2:30am and for weeks now I ve been waking up around 2 and unable to sleep . I m always tired and forgetful. It takes effort to concentrate. Been thirsty a lot. I can drink five glasses of water in a row and still be thirsty with the only result being peeing a lot and no feelings of hungar. So I m not eatin as much but I m gaining weight - 5 pounds this week. Now my neck , shoulders, and upper back are sheets of pain and it hurts to move, but maybe I slept wrong? I m a 33 yr old woman. Please help. Is this something I should bother my physician with? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012