Sleeplessness, suicidal. Pregnancy test, HIV test, two positive, one negative. What does that mean?

Hi I got tested for hiv yesterday by a haart nurse and she used a rapid test.I don`t think she knew what she was doing as I heard her over the phone saying ``I know how to read it I know how to read it`` at the end of the 20 mins,she told me that my test results came up as a pregnancy test and that it showed 2 positive and 1 negative.I did not understand a thing about that diagnosis and asked her if it meant I was hiv positive or negative she said I was negative but then why did she tell me 2 positive and 1 negative?What does that mean?I have not been able to sleep or eat since then and am very suicidal.I need clarifications please.She said the red line was negative.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013