Sleeplessness, have nose tickling, terrible sneezing, watering in left eye, imbalance, no relief with mucinex d. Will decadron shot help?

Sleepless for @three months.I haveMS. They said even slight sleep apnea can cause MS to worsen. Got a cpap . Used 2 weeks , nose has a tickle in it .terrible sneezing and left eye watering profusely .its making my confusion and balance much worse. It s the weekend so I can t see my doctor. Tried mucinex d and saline and prescription nose spray to no avail . What can I do. Would a shot of decadron help?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012