Sleeplessness, gastric problems, sweating after having food. Undergone open heart surgery. Normal?

Hello, I have a question. My father in law went through a open heart surgery 3 weeks ago, to replace his valve. He is at home on the recovery however, not been feeling completely settled with his sleep pattern, gastric problems. As of yesterday he has started suffering with hot sweats after consuming some food. It can be very little food, but he still suffers these sweats. Is this normally, or a cause of concern?

Thanks you in advance for your help.
Kind regard,
Bintesh Amin
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013