Sleeplessness, disorientation, numbness. What is wrong? What treatment is suggested?

Lately, I have been having trouble sleeping and i usually end up falling asleep around 1-3am , and i try to fall asleep around 11 or so but i cant seem to sleep! i usually wake up between 9-11am and i feel find through out the day. Today I went to the gym and worked out pretty hard got home showered and laid down and fell asleep for about 30 minutes and woke up not recalling falling asleep. I tried to fall asleep again and couldn t but this time the side of my head like the temple area felt really numb and i started feeling disoriented, so i am freaking out to what this could mean. I made myself some chamomile tea to calm my nerves, and it seems to be helping a bit. But if you can please share your input to what this could possibly mean i would appreciate it so much! help?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013