Sleeplessness, arms pain, chest pain, breathlessness. What is it?

Hi I am very conserned about my chest. I am not sure what it is, I recently moved to Florida, I used to becvery active by working out a lot, going out for walks, I never had thise problem before moving here. I don'txdo anythijg now really, I can't really sleep at night, so because of that my sleeping schedule is messed up, and I sleep a lot and wake up late. I sleep like 10-11 hours everyday and most of the time I get sleepy again and i take like 2 or 3 hour naps. After a while, i noticed that when ever i lay down on my left side, either my left arm feels like it's getting crushed and, and sometimes i start to feel some sort of discomfort, other times i do the same thing and the left side my chest starts to get some charp pains when i breath, and as soon as i sit up, it goes away. I would sleep a lot on my right side because of that so after sleeping that amount of time on my right side, the right side of my chest started to feel the same. Sometimes even the right side of my head starts to hurt alittle, and even the right side of my jaw, but it goes away as soon as i change positions. When I breath i get random short charp pains in my lungs, or rib cage.

Sometimes I think it may be because I'm not active at all, and i would be in bed all day, but i'm not too sure what it could be, I am worried.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013