Sleeplessness, anxiety after stopping medicine. Taken Red Dawn X Sleepwalkers, Subutex. Possibility of medicinal side-effects?

My name is Lucas and I have been taking a herbal suppplement called Red Dawn X Sleepwalkers. The pills are supposed to give you energy and relaxation. I am also taking 8 mgs a day of Subutex. I have been taking the medicine for several months and I recently tried to stop taking them and I am not able to sleep and I am getting very anxious.The pill have 30 mgs of vit b1, 42 mgs of vit b2, 102 mgs b6, and 3294 mgs of phenibut, caffeine, and GABA. I am worried that I have done damage to my body by taking too much of this medicine and I am worried that it was reacting with my subutex and now I am withdrawing from one or both of them. I am still taking 1 8 mg or subutex a day. Please help..
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012