Sleeplessness. Taking nexito, increase in weight. Want to continue medication without gaining weight. Any ideas?

I have been on Nexito 20 for 8 months, my doc prescribed this due to my lack of sleep during nights. Ever since I have been having this, I am getting very good sleep. However, I have observed that my weight has increased by 4-5 Kgs over the past few months. I work out every day and keep a watch on what I eat. Is there a way that I can continue with my medication and do not keep gaining weight like this?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013