Sleepless night, always tired, blood in urine. Kidney stone?

I m a 22 year old Male. Yesterday, I didn t sleep much, I was trying to fix my sleeping schedule as it s a mess. This morning, after sleeping 10+ hours, I woke up and felt very tired. My body didn t hurt, except maybe my head, and I thought I must be exhausted from not sleeping the entire day before. I told my wife that I was still sleepy, so i went back to sleep. I slept about an extra 2-3 hours, and when I woke up, I still felt pretty tired. I also felt pretty warm, and thought I might have caught something, considering that my symptoms were similar to that of a flu . I drank coffee in hopes of staying awake, and I just started to pee pretty often. I thought it might have been cause of the coffee, but then suddenly, while I was using the restroom, I sort of peed something thick, and I felt like it was force out, and I suddenly started peeing blood , and what looks to be blood clots. It did hurt a little when it came out, and now I m peeing blood/blood clots, though it doesn t necessarily hurt, just burns a little bit . I asked my parents, and my dad suggested that I might have peed a kidney stone . (Since I did feel like something was forced out) My body doesn t hurt, though a sort of headache does persist, though it s not a bad one, and I do still feel a little warm. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012