Sleepless, body hot, pregnant

yes my wife is 7 weeks and shes not sleeping and shes always hot what can i do to help her on top of everything shes not keeping nothing on her stomache
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
If your wife is pregnant for the first time it is natural for the early pregnancy symptoms to be exaggerated. The heat is due to the raised body metabolic rate due to the pregnancy. Please see that she takes sufficient rest and see that her surroundings are cool and comfortable. Give her plenty of fruits and fruit juices; dry fruits would be tolerated better. This state may continue for a month or two. It is good to see your concern. Please take her for regular follow up and take your consultant's advice. Wish you good luck.