Sleeping trouble on stopping alprax. Replaced with zolfresh. How long can I use this medication?

Hello Sir, I have been taking alprax got almost a year..but it was on And off..I decided to quit it and was able to sustain just for a week ..after that I started getting problem in initiating sleep..I used to wake up every hr in night and is unable to have a peaceful sleep.. I was suggested to have zolfresh 5mg and I had it fr 2 days..Am getting a good 7-8 hrs sleep at night.. I am a doctor myself doing my internship right now.. I just wanted to know how long can I continue having it and am even scared for side effects... so is it preferable to go for zolfresh over alprax?? And for me actually I had been disturbed in my personal life an yr nd half back so remained depressed al the time..I switched over to alprax by then... Sir I will be awaiting your reply soon... Thanking you, Sonali.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013