Sleeping pills & liquor addiction, now suffering from apilapsy

Hello! Im female,age 28. From three years back im taking sleeping pills in bulck and took liqure also. Now im leaving aking liqure but when i withdraw from pills (like: lexilium and lexotinal) i feel jurk in my body.we havn t good doctors in our country. If i go to neuro he tell me its apilapsy. Doctor of medicine say its pills withdrawl side-effects. Through genral discussion with my frndz and my own experience i feel my heart muscles and body muscles getting weak. Please guide me what can be good for me.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011