Sleeping late at night good or bad ?

Is sleeping late at night good or bad ? because i usually slept around 11p.m to 1 p.m.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Dec 2010
Welcome to healthcaremagic community forum...
On an average 6-8 hours of undisturbed sleep is necessary for ideal functioning of the body. The time you sleep doesn't matter, as long as you fulfill this requirement...
You will have to change your sleep pattern, either if your are sleeping less than this recommended time or if your sleep is being constantly disturbed.
Psychiatrist Dr. Sanjeev Kalra's  Response
Sleeping late at night is never good for general health because our most of growth hormones secrete at night only and if sleeplessness remains for long time, it may cause insomnia and other nervous system problems as well.

hi am sufferin g frm ed am 24 male never used any drugs wat cud be the cause for that..pls give me rite advise
ED Erectile Dysfunction? If yes then reply